Standard Fat Strat review by Fender

Fender: Standard Fat Strat

This guitar pretty much fits ANY music style. Funk, rock, metal, you name it. You can play really distorted grunge with the humbuckers, and punk too. I mostly use this guitar for like Red Hot Chili Pepper stuff and other music like that (clean smooth sound). I have a Fender 25R amp and a Vox V847 wah wah pedal. The reverb along with the guitar sounds great. The wah wah pedal works well with solos. The guitar is not noisy at all!

I play pretty much any style of music. I play funk, punk, metal, alternative, and classic rock (Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Beatles etc). This guitar fits every music style. I've been playing for about 3 years now and I have a Fender 25R amp and a Vox V847 wahwah pedal. If this guitar were stolen, I'd deffinately buy it again. Its affordable, and it has great quality and performance. I love everything about this guitar except for the action. Its just a little too high. But other than that, a great guitar.

I deffinately think that this guitar will last me a long while. I'd use it live play without a backup because if you don't do anything stupid, it'll withstand about anything! The strap buttons are very sturdy unlike some other guitars I've played. This one stays on. I really like it. I play pretty hard and the paint hasn't scratched yet, and I've had it for about a year, and it was used.

The guitar was set up pretty well. The only thing I distaste about the guitar, is not the guitar itself, but the action, and the way it was set up. Its a little too high, but I got used to it. The pickups are fine and everything else too, only the action.

I got this guitar about a year ago. I traded in an acoustic/electric guitar (I forgot what make it was). This guitar was made in Mexico, but I still love this guitar. There are 21 frets on the rosewoord neck. It has an alder body, satin finish, and Fenders Midnight Wine red. It has Tune-O-Matic bridge, one volume control, 2 tones, and a five way selector. This has two standard pickups and one humbucker by the bridge. Overall, this is a great guitar at an affordable price. I really enjoy playing this guitar.