Standard Fat Strat review by Fender

Fender: Standard Fat Strat

It suits my guitar music style which is usually metal and rock. If you like Indie-rock it works depending on the song but there's always one song which it won't sound good on. There are many settings to the amp where you can get a full and rich sound, or a more 'metallic' type of sound. In my years of experience with this guitar there are tons of options, but I like sticking to only a few things, so for me, there's only 3 tones: Acoustic, metal (on high Drive) and rock (on level 5 Drive).

Overall, this is one amazing guitar. It's my first guitar and it will be my last as well. If I'd ever lost this guitar, I'd buy the exact same guitar, except in black, because the one I have is cherry red. I love how the guitar matches the sound in most songs you hear. One thing I hate though, is that I want to put it on display for people to look at but I don't have anywhere to put it on my wall. In the whole store this one stood out the most, I'm just happy I chose this Fender Fat Stratocaster and not anything else because I LOVE this guitar. I'd rate it 9.7/10 because of the issue with the cable, the cable lasts only for a year and you have to buy a new one, but it's worth every penny because another cable costs only $5.00 or something.

To be honest, you've really got to be an expert to play this guitar. If you push down too hard the strings it will break. You must replace the cable you got with the guitar after one year. This guitar, though, will last for a very long time (I've had mine for 4 years now) if you play for 3 hours a day.

The guitar was given to me wrapped in bubble paper so it literally looked untouched. It wasn't pretuned so I had to tune it myself. There weren't any flaws on it at all, just keep it in a safe place and it will stay that way. The strings are "soft" so it doesn't put much strain on your fingers as most guitars do. I also love the accessibility of the frets so no matter what size fingers you have, you will still play smoothly.

This guitar comes with a Whammy bar, Volume on guitar, Tone on guitar, a strap, a pick and an amplifier. It's Laminated on top so it's scratch resistant. Comes with cable, amplifier, headphones, and of course, the guitar. It has a Maple (dark brown) fretboard with twenty-two frets!