Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster

Purchased from: Mothers Music

I play mostly punk and alternative rock and it suits me perfect, although I have a really really shitty amp so it doenst sound great right now but the amp I run it through at the guitar store where I bought it sounded fucking awesome especially with chorus and distortion effects. Although I like the sound of a humbucker more I couldnt afford one so I whent for this but I was not at all dissapointed. Also this guitar is very versatile in tones even with my crappy amp.

This is a kickass guitar, but if you can afford it I really suggest getting an American Strat and not a Mexican but its still worth every penny. If it were lost or stolen I would deffinitly buy it again if I couldn't afford an american.

This guitar is very very durable trust me it's survived almost being run over when my stupid sister decided to take it in the back of her friends truck and pretend to play then dropped it onto the road and another car barely missing it and when I picked it up there was nothing at all wrong with it at all only a little mark made on the back of the cover over the tremello springs which I washed off with some soap.

The neck is just perfect for my hands and it is easy to move up and down on really fast and problem free. The finish is a classic white and almost looks like kind of a creamy color just like Jimi Hendrix's Strat he played in Woodstock 69 it is one beautiful guitar.

It is a Mexican Standard Stratocaster made in (I'm guessing but not really sure) 2000. It's got 21 frets an alder body and maple neck, 3 single coil pickups, 5 way selector 1 volume, 2 tone controls, and a tremello bar. And it came with a gig bag. It is finished in a classic white laquer.