Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster

This guiatr can give u any sound according to what you like. This specific guitar has more of a Red Hot Chilie Peppers sound, but that can all be ajusted by switching pick-ups. I can't afford an amp. I'm waiting till christmas, so I don't really know how well it will sound. The guiatr has a very wide range of sounds like I said it can all be ajusted.

I play every style of music. I like to mix it up, playing the same thing over n overgets boring to me. I'm into everything. I listen to alot of punk rock and "classic rock". I also listen to rap and I love to hear some local bands like emaline and blood spilled roses. You can check these bands out at www.purevolume.com they would greatly appreciate it.

This guitar is definately able to withstand live playing. But even if I did have a live gig pff I wish I would always bring a backup. The finish hasn't worn off yet, altough I've only had it for a few months.

Everything was set up nicly and nothing is loose, rusted, ect.

I have a brand new guitar made in Mexico. This is the 2nd bes kind you can get, American being the best. The only dfferences between the two is the type of wood and how well it was put together. With the purchase they gave me a free cord and sticker. But hey I'll take what I can get. I have standard pickup positions. I do prefer double pick-ups though for a more deep hard-rock Led Zepplin & Metallica kind of sound.