Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster

I play a hard rock, alternative, some punk, that kind of thing, and this Strat fits my style well. I use it with a Marshall MG30DFX and a DigiTech Hot Head Distortion pedal. It's not very noisy, only when both tone knobs are turned up to 10. It has a nice clean sound. It fits all sorts of technique, slides, bending, hammer ons, pull offs, and all the rest.

This is a great guitar for any style of music, it's very flexible, any type of rock/blues it can handle. I play mostly rock, and it fits that style well. I've been playing for 3 years, this was my first electric guitar. If it was lost, I would probably buy another one. I love it's flexibility and its design, and I hate the loose input. It's a great guitar, and I recommend it to anyone, beginner or advanced.

This guitar does withstand live shows, and it seems like it will last me for a while. The strap buttons are pretty solid. It is a dependable guitar, but I still would have a backup on a gig. It has a nice finish, and everything is pretty nice.

The guitar has a nice layout, and is very well set up. The pickups were adjusted nicely, everything is in its proper place, and the only flaw I found is the input is very loose. Another flaw was that the knobs were in the wrong place.

This amazing guitar was made in Mexico. I know everyone wants American-made instruments, but Mexican made is still good. It has 21 frets, and is made of rosewood. It's neck is maple, and it has a satin finish. Of course it has the Strat body style. It has a volume knob and two tone knobs. It has pretty good features.