Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster

Purchased from: guitar center

It has the Red Hot Chili Peppers sound which sounds great 'cause RHCP is one of my all time favorite bands (I even got a pepper strap). But I haven't got an amp yet but it sounds really good connected to other stuff like the radio or a karaoke machine. It's kinda good except the sound the 1st string makes is kinda weak. But the rest sounds ok so it deserves a 4.

Best gutiar I could get with a price budget of $300 since I couldn't afford a brand new one I opted for a second hand. This guitar rocks I would buy it again if it was stolen. But I would desire the guitar everyone wants the Gibson Les Paul (my friend bought one for $200 off a drug addict). But I couldn't afford but nonetheless a Mexican Fender gutiar rocks for the price range!

This guitar rocks. I mean I never threw this guitar around or dropped it but the design is its made to last. One of the reasons why I bought a hardcase was I wanted to keep my guitar looking brand new even though it isn't. You should have seen my brothers face when I told him it was second hand. This guitar will withstand live playing anytime and since I this is my first and only electric guitar I have no choice but to go to a gig without a backup. The strap buttons are solid. It seems a little loose when I got it but little adjustment from the screwdriver was all it needed. But since its 3 years old it gets a 5.

The prevoius owner of this guitar kept it like gold! I mean when I got this guitar there was only one scratch on it and it was made in 2002. And the scratch is barely visible it took me weeks to find it. The only problem was the thigny for the whammy bar was missing. But yet again it's not the fatories fault if the prevoius owner lost it. And the other problem I could spot was that the plastic was hard to get off. I was the second owner and I can still spot bits of plastic on stuck on the screws and tone knobs. This guitar came in great but ti was also missing three screws for the pickguard.

My guitar was made in 2002 (it says on the serial number) and it was made in Mexico (2nd best gutiar making company in my opinion). I am not really sure what kind of wood it's made 'cause I am kinda new in the guitar world. It's got a 5 way pickup selector which is kinda nice except that when I strum my hand accidentally hits the fretboard. But it's not their fault if I strum that way. The best part about this guitar is its feel, the feel is the kind of feel only Fender guitars can make. It feurures one of the fastest fretboards ever! Anyway I got it for $300 second hand with a brand new hardcase and missing tremolo stick or whatever you call that thing you put in the whammy bar. Really good dealy for a Fender.