Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster

Purchased from: tom lee music

I mostly play rock and classic, and though strats' don't give you a really acoustic sound, it's built for rock-the sound range is wide, whether you want crunchy sounds or the good old twangs, it's all there, sounds can range from sharp sounds to rich, fuller ones. Bascially in conclusion, Strats have more or less has all the sounds you would want in an electric guitar.

Definitley a good buy for me, even though I like playing rock and classic, I try blues and other genres every now and then and this guitar certainly satisfies with its unique and wide sound range, I would compare this guitar with a Gibson Les Pauls, Telecaster and an Ibanez signature series, and if it were stolen I would certainly go buy another one, Strats are just so special you can't anything like it, except with another Strat of course!

I've performed with this guitar for a few times, and it can withstand the playing, strap buttons are solid, the hardware is durable, like I said earlier, it's still looks like as if I bought it yesterday. But in a really big gig, iwould prefer to have another spare guitar with me for a backup just in case.

The finish was smooth and flawless, the wood loks beautiful, and there are no cracks anywhere. Bridges, tuning pegs, neck construction, everything is very good. The strings are quite good, they're redurable and though they do eventually get out of tune, they don't go off tune often, so I'll give this full marks.

This is my first electric guitar, and I've had it for more than 2 years, and it still looks like it's new, the finish is still great, it was made in Mexico, with 21 frets, a volume control and two tone controls. 5-way switch with three single-coils. Back then it was the perfect starting guitar for me, even though I was a noob. Even though it was sightly expensive at the time, if you can afford it, it's definitely a great guitar to have.