Standard Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster

Purchased from: Sam-Ash

My guitar very well suits my music style because I love rock and pop and a little hip-hop. I have a Line 6 amp with 15 watts. It is noisy if you turn the volume up loud, but I like to keep it kinda low because it sounds more sweet sounding when it's lower. It gets really irratating when the amp switches get turned up out of nowhere and I have to keep fixing it. Lately, when I am playing my guitar I hear an echo and I have to go over and fix the buttons, but that's the only flaw.

I usually play rock n' roll and pop music, and I think it is a very good match for a lot of rock songs. I have been playing for 3 years and I own a Yamaha acoustic, and this Fender Strat. I also own amps, cables, straps, and cases. If it was stolen or lost, I would buy the same guitar because I love it, and I got it for a reasonable price. I love the fact that it's black! I think it's so cool and matches the Rock N'Roll and Pop that I play. I also love the clear sound that comes out of it, and it's easy tuning. The only thing that I hate about it is that the B string is constantly getting out of tune and when the cable comes out by mistake it makes a really noisy screeching sound. I love this guitar, and if your searching for an electric guitar, I would really reccomend it!

I think that this guitar will withstand Live playing very well. From my prospective, yes, I think the hardwire will last a long time. The strap buttons are very solid, and I would very easily only take this guitar to a gig. It is my favorite guitar, and I certainly DO depend on it!

I think the guitar was set up very very well in the factory. I play it a ton, and I am always knocking it around by mistake ('cause I'm clumsy) and it never seems to get damaged it looks as good as new! The guitar is perfect, I love it! For me, it contained no flaws. Except, when I bought it, they forgot to trim the wires!

My guitar is a Black Fender Strat and I've had it for about a year now and I bought it 3 years after my Yamaha acoustic guitar and I'll tell you a bit about it. It has 22 frets, made in Mexico, body and neck woods are maple, has the controls volume, tone, and tap, and it included the accessories case, and cable.