Standard Stratocaster HH review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster HH

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

It fully suits my style, I like to use a lot of gain and I have a sort of heavier sound. I am using an Ibanez ToneBlaster 100R with a BOSS MetalZone and I am going to get a DOD YJM Overdrive pedal soon. It is not noisy at all and it has a great full, yet balanced bright sound to it, I really like it. It has just as much variety as any other guitar.

I play a heavier type of music and this guitar is a great match for me because of the dual humbuckers, that why I bought the HH model. I have been playing for about 3-4 years. I probably would buy this guitar again if it were lost. My favorite feature about this guitar is the color, midnight wine, the humbuckers, and the the body shape is great.

This guitar will indeed withstand live playing, It's nice and light. I am changing the hardware because I don't like the chrome, it seems kinda, "cheap." I like the strap buttons, they are strong and good for standing they seem sturdy. I like the finish, I think it will last a pretty long time.

Everything was perfect. That's all I can say about it.

This guitar was made in 2005 and It's a Mexican-made Standard Stratocaster with 2 Tex-Mex humbuckers. It's got 21 medium frets and it has a solid Alder body with a Satin polyurethane finish. It also has a fixed-bridge tremolo and a 3-way switching system. It has volume, tone, and tone controls. Stock tuners. Passive pickups. Chrome hardware (soon to be changed). Maple neck with rosewood fretboard.