Standard Stratocaster HSS review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster HSS

Purchased from: www.soundlive.com

I play every style of music really from blues to metal to jazz and the guitar is so versitile. I run it through a Boss GT-8 and a Bos ME-50 and a Electro-Harmonics Big Muff Pi into a Fender FM212R and this allows me to play any style want. I can get a very nice high tone sound out of the humbucker and that really jazzy sound out of the single coils.

This guitar is a great buy for the price and I would definately buy another if I lost it or got it stolen. I like the playing the blues with this guitar if you put it on the neck pick up and put through a bif muff with the tone turned down it is a really nice sound. Igave mine in Artic White and to look at it it is a beautiful guitar.

This guitar is very well built and will last. I would easily use it at a gig without a backup. It says in tune very well. The hardware looks like it will last and so far I haven't had any problems with it in that area. I give my Strat a bit of abuse and the finish has lasted without chipping which I really like.

Well it's a Femder. You no when you get a Fender the quality of the finish is going to be brilliant and this was no different. The pickups on the guitar came nicely set but I raised the neck pickup a bit to give it a bit more heat. The action on the guitar was really nice and really confortable. Over all extremely good.

The Fender Standard Stratocaster H/S/S is made in mexico. It has 21 Jumbo Frets. I personally have a maple fretboard (which is extremly confortable. The body uses alder wood and has a maple neck. It has one volume and two tone knobs and a five was selecter to pick between the 2 single coils pickups and the humbucker at the bridge.