Standard Stratocaster Satin review by Fender

Fender: Standard Stratocaster Satin

Purchased from: Muscian'sFriend.com

The Strat fits most of my music style. It's great with alternative, rock, blues, even metal. It can have a little noise when it's a on a ingle coil, but its not big deal. I'm using a Fender frontman amp with an R-20 effects pedal. With that pedal and that amp the guitar can make muddy sounds, bright sounds, crucnhy sounds, sandy sounds, everything!

I play mostly rock and alternative and that's perfect for this guitar. It also handles blues very well. I've been playing for about two years and this is my first electric guitar, and I'm glad it was. My dad got a Fender Jaguar when he was my age and he still plays it. I know my Strat will be like my dads Jaguar when I have a son. If it were stolen I'd buy it again fast. Then find the guy Who took it and make HIM pay. I compared it to the Gibson les paul, and I think its better. The LP is too chunky and heavey. The Strat is light and comortable while still containing quality, durability, and playability

This guitar can withstand years of Live playing. I'm only fourteen and I expect it to last until my kid learns guitar. The strap buttons are solid as can be. I can depend on this guitar and would never bring a backup to a gig. The finish is great and will not chip off easily. I'm sure.

The guitar came from the factory perfectly. Pickups were fine, bridge was fine, the top was bookmatched, and the action was more than decent. The portective covering on the pickguard left a couple marks that you will have to rub out with a cloth, but that was easy to do. Other than that, nothing was loose, nothing was poorly cut...It all checked out.

This guitar is great. I got it less than a year ago. It was made in 2006 so its the 60th anniversary edition. I got the rosewood fretboard. The black pickguard is so much cooler than the Standard white, and the finish is spectacular. You never have to worry about finger prints! Other than that it's basically your trusty ol' Stratocaster with single coil pickups. Volume nob and two Tone nobs. The tuners are non-locking made by Fender. Seriously its a great guitar. Its a bargain too. I have heard rumors that say these finishes and colors will be discontinued. I hope not.