Standard Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Telecaster

Purchased from: guitar amp kyboard

I mainly play blues music so t realy suitas my music style. it can be pushed to a rock tone and can easily make a trebely light tone. The sound is realy bright. the tele was originaly ment for blues so it hasn't changed only get this is you are going to play blues. It can be used for other styles but it wont play like that all the time.

This Is An Amazing Guitar For Blues. It Has All American Hardware And They Cut Costs By Paying Mexicans Nere Too Nothing For Asembly.

I find it very reliable although I haven't had it that long I wouldn't know. But the hardware seems realy secure and I haven't had any problems. I already gig with this with no back up except for my acoustic songs.

All I can say here is no problems, it's sorted all round.

It is a 2002 standard mexico tele. It has a 21 fret neck and it's a solid top. I had it in arctic white which in my opinion is the only colour too have it in. On the tone side of things it comes with a hot rail and a single coil both Fender I think. It has a treble knob and a volume. It uses a 3 way slector system. The bridge is the standard tele bridge. Ihe neck is nice and medium. The tuners are standerd tele style. It is all american hardware just assembled in mexico.