Standard Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Telecaster

Purchased from: Zoo music

I play anything from blues to hard rock. and I can get any setting I need by tweaking the knobs. I play through a Peavy Keyboard amp, which is different but I can still get great sound from it. The pickups aren't noisy as I thought they might be. With the tone on Ten the pickups are bright and bitting, and with it rolled to 0 you can get that Full conatined sounds.

I play a lot of different stuff. I play more bluesy stuff and this guitar gets a great tune. I've been playing for about 2 years now and this guitar is great. I own an Ovation that the Telecaster can replicate the cleans. I would definetly by another one if this was stolen or lost. I love the entire guitar. The only thing I hate about it is the strings are really lite. My favorite feature is mixing the tone. I compared it to American telecasters and mexi strats and I still picked this one. It was better than the Strat but a little worse than the American Tele but not enough to make 400 dollars different. I only wish that it had a vibrato arm so I'm putting a bigsby on it.

I play hard and strong always. This guitar has taken abuse and the tuning stays. The hardware seems like it will last but I'm going ot change ouit some of it anyways just to get a good variety. The strap buttons are strange. I'm prolly gonna change him. I think the guy that owned it before me screwed them up though. I would use it without a back up any day. The Finish will last.

The action ismagnificient. The strings are as low as they could get and I don't get any fret buzz. The pickups pick up every strum. The guitar was flawless. The finish is strong. I've bumped it so many times but there's still not a scratch.

I'm not sure what year it was made, I bought it used. It is a mexican Fender. 21 tiny frets, the neck is a then maple neck with a maple fretboard. The guitar is solid. Poplar of course. The string through gives it a great sustain. The stock single coils are passive. There is a master volume and master tone and three way Switch.