Standard Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Telecaster

Purchased from: lawrence music

I play a lot of different kinds of music ranging from Metallica to the All-American Rejects and it seems to fit both styles. Right now since my other amp is all f--ked up, I use it with my Frontman 15G practice amp.

Like I said before I play all kinds of music. This is a perfect match. I have been playing for 3 years (self-tought) I also own my first guitar Squier Affinity Strat which is a piece. And an Epiphone acoustic guitar thats really old but sounds good. If it was stolen I'd kill the guy who took it because this guitar drained what was left in my bank account (I also bought a gig bag and new amp cord) one thing I love about it is the weight it makes the guitar feel more powerful.

This guitar will without a doubt withstand live playing. The hardware is a lot better on the Telecaster than the Strat and I think it will last forever. I've had no problems witht the strap buttone. I would use this at a gig without a back up. The finish looks like it will last a long time.

This guitar was flawless when I got it. It came tuned. The action is awesome. The pickups are set up right. There were no flaws on it.

I'm guessing this guitar was made in 2004. I bought it brand new. It's a mexican. It has 21 frets. The frets are medium size. And it has a maple neck. With a (black) poplar body with a gloss finish. Body style is Telecaster. Bridge style is tele-style. Comes with volume and tone controls with 3-way selector Switch. It has 2 single coil pickups. Fender non-locking tuners.