Standard Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Telecaster

Purchased from: Avenue Guitars

This guitar fits my style well, people say you shouldn't play metal on a tele, I beg to differ. I play metal-core, punk, rock, pop-punk stuff like that, fits it perfect. But on the clean channel, this is the nicest sounding guitar I've ever played, I run it through a Vox AC-30, and use a boss metal zone pedal, sounds so effing great I can't belive it. The only problem I had was when I had the tone turned all the way to the right, it wouldnt stop giving feed back, other then that it sounds great.

This guitar could match any style of music you wanted to play, thats how diverse. I have been playing for about 3 or 4 years, and this is by far my favourite guitar, and I've owned Gibsons. I wish I had gotten a better case, because I got this crappy Fender gig-bag. If this were stolen or lost I would deffinetly get a new one. I love how you those high frets on the guitar easily. The only thing I hate is when I'm playing it sitting down it seems to slip off my leg. This beats any other Fender I've played, and most Gibsons. The only thing I wish this had was a whammy.

This guitar could withstand playing live easily, I doubt I would even bring a backup. The machine heads might need a change in a little while but I just got the thing so. I replaced the strap buttons with drill-in strap locks, only because my Les Paul came crashing to its doom, but for 16 bucks that's a good investment. The finsih seems that it will last me for a long time to come.

This guitar was perfectly set up, no adjustments needed. The action was so great, pick-ups adjusted good. The only thing is the little plastic knob on the three way Switch comes off, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a little glue. Finish was perfeccct.

This is an all white 2006 Mexican made Fender Telecaster, this is actually cool because it was made in 2006 on the back of the head-stock it has a little metal piece in the shape of a diamond symbolyzing Fender's '60th anniversery. 21 frets, laminated top with a maple neck. Tele-style bridge. It's got a three way Switch, a volume and a tone. Standard pickups that come with a Tele.