Standard Telecaster review by Fender

Fender: Standard Telecaster

They fit anything really. I had one of my friends play it and he's from a thrasher band. It sounded awesome with his stuff. It also sounds really cool for rock, practicing at home, coffee shop gigs. Whatever. I use a Twin Reverb and a Zoom FX 707 pedal with it.

I play rock but it sounds great with anything really. Blues, rock, country, soft stuff, or thrashing it sounds good. I just wish it had a whammy bar. Inlays in the fret board would be awesome and some other designs. This guitar is a little plain but it's a good intermediate guitar.

I have used this guitar for a long time. 4 years so far. Everything works good. No bending on the neck, nothing wrong with it so far at all. Sometimes I have to take a screw driver to the ends of the strap holds but that's about it. I have used it many times without a backup guitar for a gig. One time I broke the strings while playing and I didn't have extra strings so that's the only time I had to use another guitar. Everything looks the same on it from when I got it. The only thing different is like 2 tiny dents. I can depend on it.

Good set up. Pickups are good, a little plain looking for the guitar though. Didn't contain any flaws or anything. Mine is a cream color and I really like it. I didn't see anything wrong with it when I got it and I usually inspect everything to the last dot. The electric jack inlet for the cord sometimes comes loose and needs to be tightened.

Made in Mexico, Telecaster, 22 frets, cream color, a lighter colored wood, 2 tones 1 volume, 2 pickups. I think it's kind of plain looking but they are good guitars. The pickups are a little plain but other than that it's good. Solid body. It's a little heavy for a guitar but It fits comfortably. It's moderatly easy to play.