Tie-Dye Stratocaster review by Fender

Fender: Tie-Dye Stratocaster

Purchased from: Rimmers Music

It's very versitile and is very suited to my styles. I'm using it with a Korg AX1500G and it sounds amazing. The only probs are they arn't very adjustable without the effects but still fantastic. With the guitar the main sounds of a Strat are still held but the added sound of a Les Paul. Nice!

I play blues and most rock and the guitars versitility is perfect for all types of music. If the guitar was stolen I'd probably get another the same, I love the finish, the features and the pickups as theyre all so unique! This if one of the best guitars I've played except a couple I shall not name but is definatle in my top 5! The price won't break your bank and is fantastic value!

This guitaar will definatly withstand gigging and the hardware seems very durable. The strap buttons were enlarged at the factory but still needed straplocks but not a problem. I wouldn't use it on a gig without a backup like any. Always bring a backup! The finish is very thick and stunningly beautiful and should age fantasticly!

The guitar was set up fine at the factory and the actions was neer perfect but neededslight lowering. The Pup And 'Bucker were at perfect heights and need no adjusting, the bucker is a little loose but nothing to worry about!

This guitar is a 2004 model Fender Tie-Dye Stratocaster. The guitars body is the same as a Standard Strat but abut 1cm bigger in deph maybe about 1/2 cm. I haven't really measured. It's got a 22 fret neck which is slimm and vey fast. One of the unique feature is the lack of inlays which is very easy to get use to. The trem is a two point locking tremelo with schaller locking tuners and a graphite nut and stays in tune very well. The pickups are a Fender Cumstom Set Od pickups, one is a noiseless pickup (modified) and the other is a Fender Cumtom Bucker and a three way Switch.

tas38
    My Hippie Blue is awesome. I love it. I just wish I could find some information about it. What pickups are in it, is there really only 100 made etc.
    johnnyd98
    im not sure man but if it means anything i would like to know that myself. i own both of them and i have been told that there is 200 of each. 100 was givin out to guitarist as in rory gallahur and all them and they but there was no serioul number put on them. fender then broth them out as a guitar to sell to the public with serioul numbers. 100 of each. thats what i know about them
    Fruzou
    I've got one and I'm more happy than ever before! This is THE ULTIMATE GUITAR !!! I recomand it to every one!!!
    Bongofdestiny
    Best looking strat ive seen fender should bring out a metal looking strat theyd make a fortune
    Chris Buckner
    Dude that guitar is beast. I love does anyone know how much it costs. If so right it in my wall.
    black70bird
    This is the "Hippie Blue" one, I have a "Band of Gypsies" which is black, orange, and yellow. I would buy one if a "Hippie Blue" presented the opportunity.
    johnnyd98
    i own both of these guitars (hippy and gypys) and i must say they are the best guitars i have ever plugged into. i love them and would not sell them. to be fair im holding on to them and im going wait to sell them togetehr at the right price. these guitars sound better than any gibson, ibanez, yamaha or other fenders i have ever played. love them.
    black70bird
    Send your serial number to Fender Customer care, they will send you a complete build sheet on your guitar.
    denmanjum
    I have one of these, the hippie blue. I won it on ebay a few years ago for $125. It's a great guitar, after a setup, it plays and sounds great. I play through a cyber deluxe, directly into my audio interface. I'm always amazed at the great tones I get. It is one of my favorite guitars.