Tom DeLonge Strat review by Fender

Fender: Tom DeLonge Strat

Purchased from: TMC

The Seymour duncan Invader pickups are amazing and when going through a 100Watt amp is sounds amazing. Unique distortion sound, and the clean is absoluetly amazing too.

I think Tom Delonge has it spot on, and I am very proud to have this guitar!

I have played this guitar for a year, and it is very hard wearing. Although I havent played it live, it has gone through some tough times at the recording studio, but it hasnt let me down yet! I would use this with out a backup too, as i think it is reliable to withstand anything! but as a backup i would have one of these beauties!

The whole setup of the guiatr is spot on for my liking, and as soon as I picked it up I knew it was for me. My friends told me that is was rubbish, but when they heard it through the amp, they were gobsmaked! Nothing wrong with it at all!

Made in Mexico, this is a great guiat used by tom delonge before the Gibson. Very good colour, and is unique to some of the other Fenders I have seen, and this is the best by far! The finish is absolutely brilliant, and it is great to play. Easy to pick up and play, as the fret board is smaller compared to some of the other Fender fret boards.