Tom DeLonge Strat review by Fender

Fender: Tom DeLonge Strat

Purchased from: ebay

The delonge fits my music style great because I do play blink stuff but I also play alot of faster stuff as well. I have two amps. I plug my shure wireless system into my Fender Frontman 25R and plug the 25R into my Fender cyber-champ. The tone is just amazing and I hardly get any feedback.

I've been playing for about two years now and I've had this guitar about 9 months. If this was lost or stolen I would definatly buy it again without question. I would have to say my favorite feature is the way the pearloid pickguard sets off the graffiti yellow. It looks amazing.

I would definatly use this guitar live without a backup (but I still have one anyway) I've done it before and its fine. The hardware will last forever on this. I did replace the strap buttons with dunlop straploks but the origanals worked fine too.

The set up on this guitar kicks major ass. The only problem I've had with the guitar is the pickup comes loose everyonce and a while but nothing really serious.

It's a 2003 Graffiti Yellow Tom DeLonge Strat. It was made in Mexico. Amazingly fast rosewood neck. Theres only one control on it and thats volume. It's got one Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge position and it sounds completly awesome. It came with a Fender Deluxe Gig-Bag.