Tornado GT HH review by Fender

Fender: Tornado GT HH

Purchased from: 5

It is a truelly amazing sound. It has made my Ibanez GRG completely redundant. I was skeptical whether it would be better than my Ibanez when I bought it, but it far surpasses it. It can cover a very large range of sounds from Soft rock and really mellow clean sounds to Metallica and Nirvana. It can be full passionate music are dark and grungy, its your choice.

I tend to vary my tastes as of late. I play acoustic song with an acoustic simulator. I play soft rock music, Middle ground rock, Nirvana, Foo fighters, Punky type stuff, Green Day and also very heavy stuff like Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Nirvana. And I have to say, I am very impressed with this guitar. It is very good value for money. I wish it had come with a gig-bag or hard-case, but no, just the guitar in a box. If I broke this guitar or it was stolen, I would definately concider another or atleast another Fender. They are amazing guitars and are really really worth the money. They play like a dream and you can just feel the power in you. It has already inspired me to write some meterial. Definately a truely excellent guitar.

I've had the guitar a little over a week now, I've waited a week before posting this review because I know it can end up being good at first but then really awful. But, I have to say, it seems very well made, there doesnt seem to be any problems at all. It feels solid.

Inspired by the look of some classic American muscle cars, green with matching headstock and black racing stripes, mahogany body, maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, Adjust-O-Matic bridge, anchored tailpiece, 2 American Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups.

mentaldonkey182
    i tried one today in a not so local guitar shop - took me ages to find, but that one cost nearly 600. It played great, and i'm going to get it through my school (at almost half that price).
    fink's constant
    guitar is ok. have had a few years. play with a fender blues deluxe reissue. sounds good, but recently lead pickup quit working. have not determined the problem yet. any ideas welcome. switch seems fine, guess wire could be broken or something wrong with knob.
    hidehide
    I'm planning to sell mine too, its red one also. The guitar is located in Los Angeles, CA. I would prefer local pickup. Send me an email if you are interested. hleong0@gmail.com Thanks.
    IL1511
    I thinking about selling my for about 450 dollars if anyone is interested it's a red one with white racing stripes bought it originally for 879 dollars. Contact me if youre interested although there is a dent/crack in the paint I can send photos if anyone is interested.
    jake2407
    ive had mine for almost a year now and it hasnt let me down at all. it has a great sound/tone and the range of styles it is able to cover is impressive. the novelty of the racing stripe has worn off but this guitar makes up for that with everything else got mine for 400 but wouldnt sell it for anything under 800 =P
    mentaldonkey182
    have had one now for about half a year, 'tis a great guitar but they're pretty hard to find now, the place i got mine from doesn't sell them anymore and they have been discontinued.
    Mr Pringle
    this guitar is great i played it at my local music store and want it i'd sleep with this guitar in a second XD
    kfong03
    it's a fender version of a les paul, pickups, bridge, ripped ffrom a les paul. but yea sweet guitar. too bad they stopped making it.
    alexpep
    ^yup.. th neck pickup is brighter... and you get a great lead tone.. in my oppinion
    hippieking24
    nice guitar, but i could buy a telecaster for the same price, and it'd be a better guitar. so i'd go with a telecaster if i wanted a fender around that price
    znap
    hey Arlabester they have one on musiciansfriend.com for like 459$ i want one so bad. i played one at my local music store it sounded great
    ViperVenom
    Greatest guitar i have ever owned. Far surpasses other Fender models and is a brilliant all rounder. The pickups are the stand out feature with a truely breathtaking sound.