Tornado GT HH review by Fender

Fender: Tornado GT HH

Purchased from: GAK

This guitar has an amazing sound for many styles. Rock, metal etc. I play many types of music, mostly rock, and Indie, and its been perfectly fine playing them. I use a Marshall amp, no effects usually and it is amaizng, a brillaint tone to it! You can really play anything with it. When it's on clean it isn't amazing but what can you expect with humbuckers. It's not pathetic though.

This guitar is perfect for me. It suits lots of music, which is what I play. It looks amazing and I like guitars like that. I ahve been playing 7-8 years and this is definetly a llife long keeper (at that price. It isn't overpriced, just expensive. I would definetly buy this again, and I could understand why someone would want to nick it. I love this so much because it has a great sound and tone. You really sound professional in every note you play. It looks so smexy and feels so good. I chose this oen beacsue it ha top rated reveiws, it looked so cool, and was in my price range. It was well worth it.

This guitar is described on the website liek this "Bring some muscle to the gig! So what do you think. This guitar, liek I said, give syou that real 'solid' feeling. This won't even chip if hit David Beckham over the head with it. The strap buttons are very good, they are big so you're strap won't come off, and I can't even seem to wiggle them. I would almost definetly use this at a gig without backup (I would still bring one though) its tough. The only thing which annys me about the guitar is the metallic finish to it. Its very shiny and really shows up your finger prints in the right light(its beautiful so you don't want fingerprints). And I ahve scratched a bit on th bottom and I don't know how. I haven't had it that long, and it couldnt have been very hard.

The guitar was put together perfectly. It really has that 'solid' feel to it. The tuning pegs are very firm and will keep the tuning in eprfection if you don't knock it on anything. There's not much else to say its all good.