Tornado GT HH review by Fender

Fender: Tornado GT HH

Purchased from: Ebay

Like I said earliyer it is made to play things like Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Green Day, and Metallica. So punk and hevey metal. I am just using a Fender Frontman 25R amp. But it makes some great sound. Cheerful yet very capable of being in a sadenning tone. It can really be played for any song. It can be ajusted to make many different sounds.

I usually play Rock & Roll and Punk music and this guitar is just perfecto for that! I have been playing for about 2 years and I own an Ibanez but that is nothing like this. That is kinda a stupid question "If it were stolen/lost, would you buy it again or get something else?" 1st I would never let anyone touch it "well mabey". And how the hell do you lose a guitar? But to answer that question yes I tottlay would! This guitar is my favorite thing on earth. I don't really hate anything about it just that the 1st string gets stuck. But my favorite feature is the white racing stipe on the blue background.

I think that the Tornado will stand against anything unless if it gets dropped and I will have to replace a control or 2 but it will last a long time. I think Live playing shouldn't be a problem. It seems very durable so you can do a lot of rocking out while you play.

The only 2 things that are wrong with the Tornado is the 1st string keeps on getting stuck under the 22nd fret. And the imput for the cord is loose. But of course those things can be fixed by tightening the imput and raiseing the bridge so the string will rise up.

The Tornado is a very sleek and good looking guitar. Its curved shape makes it very easy to play. It was made in the 2000's. It has a 22 fret, thin, maple neck. it's very easy to play things like Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Green Day, and Metallica. The Tornado comes with Seymour Duncans, a good brand of pickups. It has a 3-way selector and 2 volume and pitch controls. The bridge is a String-through body so it makes it look pretty cool. It doesnt't include any accessories.