Vertigo X review by Fernandes

Fernandes: Vertigo X

Purchased from: Lipkings Music

I play mostly hard rock and metal types sounds and the punch this guitar gives is unstoable far as playablity. I use it with a 4X12" Ibanez Tone Blaster with an extention cab and they are perfect for each other. It's Quiet as a mouse but bites alot harder when it needs too. I'll play some metal riffs and hand the guitar to my buddy and he'll turn down the distortion and jam out some blues riffs then some blues chords and pass it to the next guy that plays Tom Petty's "Free Falling" it's unstopable.

As I've said I play alot of music and so do my friends and they all love to pick up my guitar and express themselves. I've been playing for 5 years now and everytime I've gotten a guitar I've kinda had a Want to get another one. After I got this guitar I found my soulmate and know I will never buy another guitar. If this guitar was stolen I would search the globe for one just like it. I would even Drive across country.

I've been playing this guitar for about a year now and I gig with only it. I know that this baby will never let me down unless a string breaks which isn't often with this thing, most guitars I own go threw strings like diapers. I get the strap buttons replaced by locking strap locks because my strap tended to fall off but it was old and loose, the strap I mean.

I told the story about the tornado and how the guitar was in almost perfect condishion. So I need not do it again. I haven't got the action set yet and I'm happy with it. All the parts were in perfect working order also.

The Vertigo that I purchances was a few years old and the model had been discontinued, I'm not sure of the year. This Deluxe model has 22 jumbo frets and a Tune-O-Matic bridge, the sustain goes on for days. The finish is a red quilted top, the body style is really undiscribable a far as words. The diference between my model and the new models is mine comes with EMG humbuckers that are splitable, for that single coil sound, and the New model has invaders, and I've seen afew with built in effects but not my model. The tuners are just basic tuners, nothing special there. The only case this guitar will fit in is the case that is made for it. As I said before the Shape is rather wild, so its alittle wide. It has 2 tone knobs a 3 way selector and a volume, but I belive I'll get it modified and give each pickup its on volume knob sooner or later. I give 550 for it but in its day it was listed at 800. The Finish tough and strong, my guitar was in the guitar shop when the top got ripped off by a tornado and afew months later I went and bought it. Only problem was one small circular ding, no other scratches. I give this guitar 5 stars with my highest recomendations.

alvich
    never heard about that guitar i think they dont come to bolivia DAMN