Vertigo X review by Fernandes

Fernandes: Vertigo X

Purchased from: Ebay

Sound is excellent. I will say that this guitar is pretty much a metal/rock guitar. If you are looking to play clean then this is not the one for you. This guitar was born to use distortion and it does so beautifully. My Vertigo came with a single bridge humbucker. At first I was skeptical about this since there is only one position you can choose. I plugged into my Line 6 Spider III 75 and blew the f*ing doors off the house! I love the sound this vertigo makes! It has that sweet metal chug and the sustain is amazing. Gotta give the sound a 10. I have played on Ibanez, and Epiphone guitars and I'm going with Fernandes for all future purchases. Excellent quality.

Overall this guitar is a great match for me because it gives me that metal chug that I have been looking for a long time. The Ibanez and Epiphone guitars are good but they just don't cut it for me... Fernandes has developed a truly great guitar with the Vertigo X... It is simple but the sound is beyond complex and full of richness. My favorite feature are the sweet ass pickups, single hum bucker, and body style. If someone stole this mofo I would burn their house down and Chuck Norris roundhouse kick them to China. Fernandes rules!

Can't comment too much on this yet as I just got the axe but so far so good. I'll bet it can hold its own against the test of time. I would play Live with this guitar but you might want to bring a backup or a clean guitar if you play a large variety. Perfect for rock/metal.

Action was perfect for me. It is very low and comes from the factory that way. Fernandez does a good job with their setup. Flawless victory! Oh yeah, and as I mentioned in the first paragraph the finish is really great too. Seems to take a beating and say " I'm not gonna wear a coat to my inauguration cause I'm a strong dude". It is a strong dude, dude.

Bought this axe used off of ebay. It was made in Taiwan. Has 22 frets, solid alder body, and beautiful midnight black finish. The body style is unique... I've never seen anything like it but I absolutely love it. It is very comfortable in the lap or using a strap. The weight is also nice... Not too heavy but not a feather either. The pickups are Fernandez High Output and let me say here that this is my favorite part of the guitar. Man do these babies scream. I'll elaborate more on these below. The guitar came with gig bad and strap.

HoenHeimofLight
    If all you have to comment on is my line 6 then you seriously shouldn't say anything. I reviewed the guitar on various amps from fender and marshall, line 6 just happened to be the one I mentioned in my review. Please tell me you have actually played this guitar too and not just making a random comment.
    19GuitarCaley94
    Got this guitar in metallic blue a few months ago, and it's fuking incredible. Better than all the fenders and gibsons I've played.
    ctgblue
    J.J.G. wrote: if you have a line6 spider you CANT give that guitar all 10's
    Oh king of all that rocks you tells us WHY the guy who OWNS the guitar cannot give it 10's? Maybe you are such an expert that people PAY you for your opinion and you can send him $2000 so he can buy a used Mesa Dual Rec and Mesa 4x12. Then can HE give it 10's? Can he, or are you going to write the review for him? Get a life you 12 yr old.
    jamiegilroy
    [b]wow !! i just bought one off craigslist... picking it up tomorrow . you guys got me all excited to plug this baby in and Rock !!!! thanks for the reviews
    J.J.G.