ME301 review by First Act

First Act: ME301

Purchased from: Guitar store down the street

This incredible guitar was made in China where they handcrafted it out of the highest grade tone woods. It has 3 pickups, all of them white and all of them awesome. It has a great black finish that shows off all of its awesome curves. It has a whammy bar and some knobs below it that change what it sounds like which is a cool feature. And this switch that makes the guitar go through various squealing noises. That is another excellent feature. It came with a whammy bar and some plastic things that I throw away cause im not sure what they did. All in all an excellent value for what I paid.

I love the sound of this guitar and it fits my style of playing well. I play heavy metal and deathcore mixed with some djent just for good measure. The pickups have the most massive heavy sound through my MG30 Marshall amp. Why wouldn't it, it is the best amp for metal ever or at least that is what the guy at the music store told me when I bought it for a cool 300 bills. I wanted a Line 6 Spider III but he told me that that wasn't metal enough and that all the cool metal guys play Marshall so I said, "That's what I am so give me THAT ONE!!!" But I will save my review for my awesome MG30 for later now back to the guitar. Like I was saying this guitar sounds awesome especially when I drop my tuning down to b and let it wail. I can play everything from Metallica to Slayer to Korn to Slipknot and even some old classics like Poison. Cause talking about talking dirty to me this guitar does it. I can just go crazy on the whammy bar and it just takes it and loves it except it seems to not sound the same after I do this but who cares. That's the way I like to roll. And it seems like sometimes all I get is this extremely loud squealing sound but after turning one of those knobs below the whammy thing it goes away till I turn it back up again. But who cares, I look cool and that's what matters to the ladies am I right?

This guitar was set to rock out of the factory. It takes the word metal to a whole new level. I get these totally metal sounding buzzes all over the neck no matter where I play it. Which is totally metal. Also because of those pieces of metal sticking out of the neck I have had to have 25 stitches. I took it back to the shop I bought it at and they told me that all guitars are made this way and that it is fine. Well my mom told me when I bought it that to get to super stardom I may have to earn it. I can tell you right now I have paid my dues. These things sticking out of the neck are also rusty so I have had to have numerous shots but that is a small price to pay for metal super stardom. When strung up with 8's and dropped down to B you can really play some fast searing heavy breakdowns.

I know this guitar can take live playing. I played it already at 2 live gigs. I played my friends b-day party where everyone commented on how interesting it sounded. I overheard someone say something about whining dogs and train wrecks which sounds pretty metal to me. The hardware will last through a nuclear war. And the guitar buttons have only come off 25 times in the last 10 days! I think I am at fault for a few of those times though. Been practicing my guitar slinging behind the back trick that all the cool metal guys do like CC Deville. The finish still looks brand new even after going completely through the wall a few times. Again my guitar slinging might have something to do with that.

To sum things up, this guitar is the ultimate in metal playing mania. The three awesome pickups, fine tone woods, and the combined massive power of the almighty MG30 is greatest combo in metal history. I have been playing guitar for 1 month and also along with my MG30 I own a Metal Muff (totally metal). If it were stolen, I would hunt down the thief and get my guitar back then force him to listen to some of that horrible music that old people listen to like The Rolling Stones. Cause who wants to listen to that when you can blast some Molten Hot Metal. I love everything about this fine instrument and would change nothing. I didn't compare this to other guitars cause It was black and shiny and looked cool. This guitar has it all, why would you ask for anything else it's totally suited for me and my honed metal skills.