Avanti Review

8.8
 7.5
review (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
Avanti Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 29, 2005

Sound: The guitar is the most versatile guitar I have played. I run through EL84 Driven amps, which I think helps with the sound a lot. Between the coil tap and the black backs it can make every sound I need. It can make the angriest palm muted 5th chords and the most precise jazz chords all with out changing amp settings. I leave my amp on the lead channel and get every sound I need. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: I got the guitar on a trip to Vegas from Ed Roman. I did not need to make any adjustments since I live in dry southern cali and the guitar was setup in vegas. The Tone Pros rig assures that it will need minimal adjustments as it ages. I'm gonna stick the Tone Pros stuff on some of my other guitars. // 10

Overall Impression: For me and my style the guitar is perfect. I really play a lot of styles (rock, jazz, funk, blues, mellow). If I can only get one guitar to a gig this is the one. // 10

Comments