1968 Les Paul Standard review by Gibson

Gibson: 1968 Les Paul Standard

I play any think from blues to rock. This guitar can have high pitch for the rock and deep tone for blues. I have a Marshall Mode Four 350 and I run too many effects to name threw it. It has very thick rich tone to. This guitar gives me little to no feed back at all.

Me and my band r a punk band and it definatly fits the kind of music that we play. I have been playing 7 years now and I own an SG Standard a Fender Strat and a Kramer and a Washburn and a Jackson and this is my best guitar by far! I would by it again if n e thing ever happened to it. I love everything about this guitar and the one thing I wish it had was a whammy bar but I'll get that later!

This guitar has withstood 10 months of having the shit kicked out of it. No dents very few pick scratchs. I could definatly depend on it. I haven't taken it too a gig yet but when I do I will have no worrys about it performance.

This guitar was in perfect condition when I bought it. The strings lasted me 7 months and there were no flaws in the guitar at all!

This guitar is a Les Paul Standard Heritage cherry sunburst finish. With a three way toggle swith and 2 tone and volume knobs. It has two brand new burstbuckers and humbuckers on it. The neck is made out of mohogandy wood and it has pearl inlays in it. It has a tune o matic stop bar bridge and Gibson double deluxe tuners. It comes with a black reptile hard shell case with blue interior.