Explorer review by Gibson

Gibson: Explorer

Purchased from: Play It Again Music

The style is DEAD ON to what I wanted to play, Punk and Heavy Metal. I use it with a little distortion here and there, but it sounds great on its own. And the sound on this Gibson, is the best sound you could ask for in a guitar. I LOVE the sound.

This guitar is everything that I could wish for. And the shape, haha don't even get me started on how much I love the shape. And comparing it with other guitars? Get A Real Guitar Friends! The 1976 Gibson Explorer Is Just The Thing You Need!!!

The 1976 Gbson Explorer was MADE for live playing, I've been playing it for days straight, and I've only had to tune it once becuase I dropped it, and it still didnt have a scratch on it or anything. That's how reliable this Explorer is...

The set-up of my guitar was amazing, not a single defect, no loose nobs or plug-ins, not a scratch, not a smudge, just....perfect.

Ok, recently I bought a revised 1976 Gibson Explorer. Black acrylic finish, with a pearly white pick-guard. The Explorer has 21 frets, with sound distortion, volume, tone, and a 3-way. It's a Active plug in with an amazing Maple neck. And the best thing is, it works pperfectly fine on a Berhinger bass amp. Good stuff...