Explorer Gothic review by Gibson

Gibson: Explorer Gothic

I'm using a Line 6 PODXT and a Boss Metal Zone and it has a very good sound with this guitar. I play metal. Specially goth and trash and it has a very good sound with the pickups 496R and 500T. It can scream or growl, never losing it's rich combination of enhanced lows and crystal clear highs. It hasn't a great clean sound but if you read the name of this guitar and you look that it's a limited edition of a heavy guitar, you are not waiting to hear a guitar to play jazz or blues. This guitar was made to be aggressive.

I play metal and this is a great match for my guitar, I have been playing around 3 years, if it were stolen or lost or something like that if I could I really buy it again but it was a limited edition, so I hope it never happened. It has a great color. Other people don't like it because it's not so colorful, but it's a gothic model and that's a serious color that make this guitar looks Magnanimous. This guitar it's my queen. I couldn't have chosen a better guitar.

I have playing with this guitar around 3 years and in all this time I don't have any problems, this guitar works great live, all the buttons are solid, the pickup don't give me problems with the sound, the hardware has a good quality, it's all you can expect for a limited model of Gibson.

Everything it's great only when I buy it it has a dirty sound when you don't touch it, but I fixed it easily, the quality of the wood it's perfect, it feels very delicious when you play it. The fretboard feels very good and the pickup selector are not noisy. It has a very good quality of the materials.