Explorer Gothic review by Gibson

Gibson: Explorer Gothic

Purchased from: Custom

The Sound Is perfect, it has the Best Dirty Tuning I have ever played. I use a Lime 6 Spider LV Amp, and with this Guitar it sounds Great. It is not Noisy. I can make alot of Different sounds with this guitar.

I Play Metal, This was a PERFECT Match. I've been playing Metal for 3 Years. And I don't have much Gear. I didn't Ask anything. It was Stolen/lost, I would Make another one. Because like I said, This was a Custom Guitar. I love the Floyd Rose and the way you can play Solos on this guitar.

This Guitar will withstand Playing Live. The hardware seems like it'll last at least 4 years. The Strap Buttoms are Solid. I can Depend on it. I don't need a backup. Like I said before, It's FINE.

It was Set-up JUST fine. The Pickups were well Adjusted, I didn't have to do anything to it. It didn't come with any Flaws, it was Perfect.

Model: Standard Explorer THIS IS THE BODY Scale: 25-1/2 in. Orientation: Right Handed Wood: Core-Black Korina. Front Laminate: Flame Maple Control Cavity: Rear Rout Pickup Rout: Mini Humbucker (Neck)- None(MIDDLE-Humbucker(Bridge) Control Rout: Volume,Tone,Toggle Bridge Type: Tremolo Bridge Rout: Floyd with Angled Pocket Jack Rout: 1/2" (12.70mm) Side Jack Hole Neck Pocket: Strat Shape Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt Binding Top: White Binding Binding Bottom: Black Binding Stud install: Use Inserts From Bridge on Order Battery Box: Double Battery Box Top Finish: purple Dye Back Finish: Black Gloss 24 Fret Reposition: Yes NOW TIME FOR THE NECK SPECIFICATIONS Style: Jackson Construction: Conversion Angled 24 3/4" Scale: 24-3/4 in. Conversion Neck Wood: Shaft Wood: Flame Maple- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood DARK Orientation: Right Handed Nut Width: 1 5/8" Back Shape 59 roundback Radius: Straight 12.5" # of Frets: 22 Fret Size: 6100 tuner Ream: Schaller (25/64", 11/32") Inlays: Pearloid Stars Pre-Cut Installed String Nut: GraphTeh Black TUSQ XL Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt Finish: Clear Satin Nitro Binding: Pearloid

thomas.w.ashwor
    You are quite clearly a ****ing idiot. "I didn't realise the finish has to be wiped down once you played"