Faded V review by Gibson

Gibson: Faded V

Purchased from: guitar center

This guitar is just great for the kind of music I play, which is mostly rock and blues. I run it through a bedrock half-stack and it sounds awesome, you can get a real nice clean sound with the neck pickup or switch to the bridge pickup and turn on the distortion to get a true rock and roll crunch. This guitar can make a wide variety of sounds and appeal to all styles of music, but I'm sure some people would disagree.

This guitar is a good match for all kinds of music and I have been playing for a few years now and this guitar surpassed my expectations for the price. If this were stolen or lost I would definitely buy a new one exactly like it. I love everything about this guitar except it's kind of awkward to sit down and play with it, but the trick is to put the V in between your thigh and I kinda like to put the end of the bottom half of the V and wedge it behind my calf to get a better grip. This guitar looks awesome. I also own a really nice Ibanez, Jackson, and an old B.C. Rich and this guitar is right up there and is one of my favorite guitars. I highly reccomend this guitar to anyone for it's great sound, looks, and affordable price

This guitar will definitely withstand live playing and the sound has not changed since the day I have bought it and I think that as long as your not messing around with the pickups or if you accidentally drop it then it wont change. I depend on this guitar but when I ever go to a gig I always bring a back up regardless.

The action was perfect on this guitar, no fret buzz. The pickups are very nice and were adjusted fine, just slightly loose but it doesn't bother me and shouldn't bother anyone else. The guitar was perfect, no scrathces, no nothing but I've only owned it for about a 2 months. The wood is very nice and the guitar is pretty light. This guitar was very well made and is just perfect.