Les Paul Classic review by Gibson

Gibson: Les Paul Classic

Purchased from: Music Store

This guitar can do anything from Soul to Pop to Punk. Since I play alot of punk and metal I use the disortin alot! The tones are fat and thick with distorion, and the clean tones are smooth. But they don't have much chime to them (maybe it's just my amp). This guitar is great for just about any style. The only downside is the is the flat clean tones I mentioned earlyer. This guitar is also awesome with a wha-wha pedal. It can make some of the weiredist sounds possible.

I've got one thing to say. This guitar is good for anyone who plays heaver music (but it works for all types of music also). It's an awesom guitar for the road.

This guitar could go through hell and then play a show. It's rock hard. You can bet on this guitar with you life. I've played for 13 hours with out doing work on it.

Not much to say about the fininsh like I said before it now has an electric blue finish. The tuners some times get stuck also but it's not in bad shape. The pick ups are hot and sound good on almost any selecetion.

I've (or rather my dad has) mutated this guitar. But the tone is still excellent. I've also redone the finish but it was originally Cherry Burst. More to the point. This gutar doesn't many features. Just a pair of AWESOME humbuckers and a 3-way selecter. And it is fairly heavy, it'll hurt your shoulder after a while.