Les Paul Junior Special P-90 review by Gibson

Gibson: Les Paul Junior Special P-90

I play everything that you can think of and this guitar plays everything well in my opinion. I use this guitar through a Line 6 Spider II 75 watt amp, and it is extremely quiet. Also it has a very warm deep sound and is absolutely superb when you use distortion. This guitar has very little variety I sound for it has one pickup and one tone knob. But for the price I believe that you can't find a better sounding guitar.

This is a great guitar for any rock player which loves solos and great sounding distortion. I have been playing guitar for a couple years and this is one of the best sounding guitars I have ever played. This guitar is perfect in that it is so simple and reliable, truly supporting the statement less is more.

This guitar feels very sturdy and even with relentless playing I am sure that it would last for a very long time. Everything about this guitar feels very solid except for the tuners, which I replaced and you should too.

The guitar was set up very well except for 2 distinct flaws, the tuners are the worst that I have ever seen and the bridge often gets in the way of your arm when playing sitting down.

This is a great beginner guitar although the pickups are terrible. It was made in China and it has one P-90 pickup, and a set neck. This guitar has a very pretty Vintage sunburst finish.

lucasyan
    Wrong guitar. I think you mean the Gibson Les Paul Junior. The Gibson Les Paul Junior Special P90 has two pickups. All Gibsons are made in the US. It's the Epiphones that are made in China.