Les Paul Standard Premium Plus review by Gibson

Gibson: Les Paul Standard Premium Plus

It sounds great with any style of music. I use a Line 6 Spider 3 75 watt combo amp with it. It is a great amp for the price. It has many settings.It is not noisy at all. It doesn't hum. The guitar has a warm sound.It is a very full sound.I think it sounds a lot better than a studio les paul.

I play all types of music. I have been playing for 3 years. I would definutely buy another if it got stolen or lost. I love everyting about this guitar.The neck is very fast.My favorite feature is the pickups. I wish it had a floyd rose.I chose this guitar because it looks completely different fom the other les pauls.

This guitar has never given me problems and I have had it for a year.The finish is just as good as it was a year ago. I think it will last longer than me.I think I would still have a backup just incase something happens.I think the hardware will last.I think this guitar will keep its sound for a very long time.

The action was perfect when I got it. Everything was set up. The only problem was the nut.The b string was cut too deep, so it buzzes. It only cost about $6 to get a new one though.The tuners hold very well. They never go out of tune.It was polished when I got it.

2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard Premium Plus "Blonde Beauty". Has 22 Jumbo Frets. It has a flamed maple top. The body is mahogany. Its weighs 7.5 lbs. It has a tune-o-matic bridge. It has burstbucker pro pickups. They are passive. It has the normal three way switch. It has two vol. and two tones. It has Gibson deluxe tuners. It came with a hardshell Gibson USA case.

raygarcia575
    One person said if you slam it on concrete it won't break . Try it I dare you . You will be the sorriest man in the world for quite a while . Yes it will break even if it gently fall on carpet and hits the head of the guitar it will break . Les Paul's are known for neck brakes . Jimmy has broken his number 1 more then a few times and that's a1959 . Just saying . All I play is Gibsons . I own 20 of them plus 10 genders and 2 PRS and misc. Guitars . Trust me don't drop any guitar . You wouldn't drop a baby would you ?