Les Paul Studio review by Gibson

Gibson: Les Paul Studio

Purchased from: eBay

The sound is perfect for the style of music I play which varies. (fast punk rock, hard rock, rock, and classic rock).

I play different styles and this guitar meets my standards perfectly. I have been playing for about 5 or 6 years, I also have a Gibson SG Special and a Fender Mexico Strat. I should have asked about finish flaws. Buy it again. I love everything about it, I always wanted a Les Paul and when I got one it is just as awesome as I thought one would be. I wish it had a better finish.

The guitar was made for concerts. the hardware is solid. The strap buttons are solid. I put schallar strap locks on it. I can depend on this guitar to work. The finish seems to be wearing off slowly. But does not matter to me becuase I care about the sound the most.

It was set up very good at the factory. When the humbuckers were changed, the person did not do a very good job wiring it, but it works great. All was made perfect. Some finish flaws, buffing compound was left on finish in spaces that are not visible.

The Les Paul is a 2002, made in USA. 22 frets. Maple top, mahogany back. Alpine white. Single cutaway Les Paul body. Tun-O-Matic bridge. Active. 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way Switch. Seymour Duncan humbuckers. Gibson deluxe tuning heads, non-locking. Gibson factory case.