Les Paul Studio review by Gibson

Gibson: Les Paul Studio

Purchased from: bellone

This guitar sounds awsome for all the music I play (Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Guns N Roses). I use a 45 watt Marshall amp. It goes well with blues or jazz aswell.

I play classic rock and some blues or jazz etc. I usually play Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses. I own a 1935 Gibson Royaltone steel guitar and a Yamaha electric guitar. If it were taken I would probly get another one of a Fender Stratocaster made in usa. I had a choice between a Fender Strat or a Gibson LP Studio but I chose the LP because everything was just right for me.

I think this guitar would withstand live playing because it has for me. The strap falls off sometimes so I would recomened getting new strap locks put on. The guitar is very dependible accept the gold hardware that will start to fade within a few weeks of being owned. The finish is good but seems to chip and scartch easly.

When the guitar came from the factory it had a paint chip on the left side of the headstock. The pickups and intinition were set up good aswell.

My guitar is usa made in 2005. Came with a Gibson hardshell case that seemes to last a while. It also has 22 frets on a rosewood fretboard. The whole guitar is made from solid mahogany accept for the maple top on the body. It is black with few scratches (play wear). It came with a Tune-O-Matic bridge and tailpeice in gold. It came with 2 volume and 2 tone controls with a 2-way pickup selector.