Les Paul Studio review by Gibson

Gibson: Les Paul Studio

Purchased from: john bellones

This guitar sounds awsome and suits all my music like classic rock, blues and jazz. I have it equiped with a Marshall MG1CDR. I think when its attached to any pedal you would get the sound your looking for out of this guitar.

I play a lot of Jimi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin. I have been playing for about 2 years. I have a HIWATT wah pedal and a Ibanez Smashbox pedal as well. I also have a 1935 Gibson Royaltone for other types of music. It is got severly damaged I would probably go and buy a Fender Stratocaster instead.

This guitar would withstand live playing constdering its so solid and has suck a good sound. It is dependable depending on how you use it. The finish seems like it will last just don't keep it in derect reys of sun or dont get water on it because it will wipe off the paind or discolor it. And the gold harware will start do fade during time. And is should last a gig because it has for me.

The guitar came from the factory set-up to perfection. The guitar had a big paint chip at the top right end of the headstock. The wood is very solid but I'm not sure about the way the headstock is.

My Gibson is a 2005 model made in the usa. It has thin frets that last you your life with the proper care. The body, neck and headstock are all made of mahogany accept for the maple top. It is black and scratches very easly. It came with a Tune-O-Matic brige that keeps it in tune very well. It also comes with 2 volume and 2 tone controls with a 3-way pickup selector. It also came with a Gibson usa hardshell case for free.