Les Paul Studio review by Gibson

Gibson: Les Paul Studio

Price paid: € 1099

Purchased from: Max Guitars

It suits my style very well, because it fits almost every style. From metal to funk, from country to metal and from bluegrass to blues. The sound is amazing. I tried a Standard in the store and the sound difference was small. I bought a good cable with it so it's hardly noisy. The sound is full, warm and mellow like an LP should sound.

I'm in love with my guitar. It replaced my old Luna Neo Gypsy that sucked so this is a huge upgrade. I wouldn't buy it again if it was stolen, because of it's price. Gibson guitars are very expensive...

I think this guitar (despite his name) would be fine to play live. It sounds great and it's beautiful. The hardware is looks pretty solid. I replaced the strap buttons with strap locks to avoid falling guitars. I use it for almost everything and it's very reliable.

The Standard action was great. Low and easy to play, When I put my Standard strings on it (Ernie Ball 10) it produced fret buzz. I adjusted the Bridge and it disappeared.

I have a 2011 Alpine White Chrome Hardware. It has 22 frets. It's a really beautiful, classic Les Paul. It included a Gibson case that smelled like vanilla really strong (I'm not joking). It's weird but I don't mind.