SG Classic review by Gibson

Gibson: SG Classic

I play this guitar through the Roland Cube 60 amplifier. The dual P90 pickups are hot! They scream! It can play a variety of tones and sounds, from soft music to heavy metal. They're just amazing! I play classic rock, punk and hard rock and the guitar suits my music style. The guitar suits my style perfectly.

I am 13 years old and have been playing for five years. I love this guitar a lot! My favorite thing about this guitar are the P90 pickups. I compared it with an American Fender Stratocaster, but this Gibson is better because the sound is better and everything about it is better. If I lost this guitar, I would buy it again. Buy this guitar! It is fantastic!

I have played this guitar live a couple of times, and I don't worry about anything breaking. It's a Gibson, made in USA, so you know that it's a reliable guitar. The hardware is excellent, and I am sure it will last. The strap buttons are very solid. The finish is awesome and will last a long time.

The guitar is set up very well from the factory. The pickups were adjusted very well, the brigde was routed properly and there were no flaws. The action was high, which I prefer. There were no flaws on the finish. The neck binding was perfect, and the neck looks awesome!

Body: Beveled mahogany Neck/Profile: Mahogany/Rounded SG Fingerboard/Inlay: 22 fret rosewood/Pearloid dot Scale/Nut Width: 24 3/4"/1 11/16" Binding: White fingerboard Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-matic/ABR Hardware: Chrome/Vintage white button tuners Pickups: Dual P-90 Controls: Two volume, two tone, three-way switch Strings: Brite Wires .009-.042 Made: In USA