SG Menace review by Gibson

Gibson: SG Menace

I Play mostly AC/DC and man can this thing ROCK! Great Pickups that sound HOT! Nice Full Sound. I play through a Peavey valveking 100 watt tube amp and this guitar Makes me feel just like Angus.I'm sure that you can play any type of music on this guitar.

I Have been Playing For About 3 years now, and i'm sure that i will never regret buying this guitar while i could(Limited Edition).I love everything about this guitar and i wouldn't change a thing.If your interested in buying a Gibson SG Menace they are very hard to come by, but i have seen them pop up on eBay and other sites.I Highly Recommend this guitar to any type of guitar player.

I've had this guitar for two years and the matte finish has worn to almost a gloss where my arm rubs but other that that it has a very tough finish. I would easily take this as my only guitar to a gig. I think that this guitar could withstand anything that you could possibly put it through.

Took it home and the action was perfect, nice height and zero fret buzz. Very comfortable to play. Nice Matte Black Finish. There wasnt any flaws and i wouldn't change anything.

Nice Thin Neck great speed and playability. Neck has bronze frets and a brass knuckle inlay. Black Hardware and black Pick guard. Brass output Jack, and the pickup switch is brass with a black cap. Came with a black Gibson Hardshell Case. Non-locking tuners(the guitar never goes out of tune).Special Gibson symbol on the head of the guitar.