SG Standard review by Gibson

Gibson: SG Standard

Purchased from: Bizzare Guitar

The Gibson puts out the perfect sound for whatever style of music u like. Personally I'm more of a metal head and this guitar gets the job done. But I have played some classical, punk, blues, jazz, Indie ect. and it sounds fantastic! I'm currently using a Marshall 30 watt with a DigiTech Hot Head Stomp pedal plugged into my SG and it gives me every sound I want. I Can pinch, tap, scratch, finger pick, bend ect. and everything comes out clear as day. This Guitar can give u the perfect sound for your style of music.

One of the best guitars out there by far! Start saving your money!

This is in the top 3 most dependable guitars I've ever played. I've never had any problems with the strap slipping off while playing on stage and so far there is no noticeable wear and tear and I've had it for over a year. All the hardware is still intact and I haven't had to change anything (except strings of course). This guitar will probably out live me if it is taken care of properly.

I don't have much to say about how the guitar was manufactured. So far I haven't noticed any flaws whatsoever. The tuners stay tuned. And the pickups sound great! In my opinion, it's one of the best sounding guitars out there

My Gibson SG is a 2004 SG Standard. It was made where most of them are made in the USA. It is a 22 fretted beauty and I don't think many would disagree. It has a rosewood finger board that is about 24" long. The body is made out of a solid piece of Mahogany and is one of the most awesome looking bodies out there. It is cut perfectly making it easy to reach all 22 frets. Not to mention it has a nice shiney gloss. Also included with my Gibson SG was a Tune-O-Matic bridge, 490R Alnico Magnet Humbuckers on the neck, 498T Alnico Magnet Humbucker on the bridge, Gibson deluxe tuners, 3-way Switch, and two volume, two tone controls. My Gibson also came with a solid Gibson case that has a combination lock and is superiorly durable.