SG Supreme review by Gibson

Gibson: SG Supreme

This SG has a killer sound that will rock you hard. Hooked up to a Line 6 Spider II amp, it suits all the types of music I play which is classic rock, punk and blues. Sound is amazing on this guitar it has a pure Gibson tone.

This Gibson SG is great for my music style, I own a Fender Strat which I like, but the SG blows it away. I have been playing for 1 year. If it were stolen I would track down the ass that stole it and beat him to crap. I would have liked all gold hardware but I'm happy with it.

This guitar was built to play live, the quality of this guitar will last throughout its life, it will probably gain value once it is older. I would use this SG at any gig without a backup. The finish is outstanding ad is made to last.

The guitar is flawless, the pickups work perfectly, the finish is not marked or scratched and its just in amazing condition. I can shred up and down the fret board quickly, so the action is great.

This guitar has got some sweet features, the pearl inlays, the pearl machine heads and chrome hardware, I love my SG, sick guitar. It's 100% American made 22 frets and the fret board is made of rosewood and the body is mahogany. It's wine red colour is sick. 3-way selector and it comes with a gig bag.