SG Z review by Gibson

Gibson: SG Z

Purchased from: Guitar Shop

It's perfect to play hevy distorted tunes as wel as clean tunes. I'm playing it with a Marshall MG100DFX. And it's realy a joy playing this guitar. Is an exellent guitar to play punk rock.

I play punk rock, rock 'n' roll, ska, and if I'm in the mood maybe even metal. And realy It matches perfect. I've been play now for abouth 3 years an practice minimum 2 hours a day. I take lessons every week but I can't read notes? I think its a waisting of time. Music comes from the soul and not from paper. I own a Mexican Fender Strat Tom Delonge series, a Les Paul Standard, and a Tensor acoustic guitar. I hope they never steal it because I probebly would find the 1991 version anymore. I love it sound. The negative site is that when you play it with a strap it leans forward.

I would never play a gig without a backup guitar you never know what can hapen. But if I just had this guitar I'm sure that I will not have any problems what so ever. This guitar is bild to restist.

The guitar is 14 jears old thats as old as my brother, but it's still in perfect shape and I don't have any problems what so ever.

This guitar was bild in 1991 and was made in the USA. Double cutaway mahogany body, slim tapered mahogany neck, 24 fret bound rosewood fingerboard with pearl split diamond inlay, Tune-O-Matic bridge/Z-shaped stop tailpiece with strings through-body, blackface peghead with pearl Z/Gibson logo inlay, 3 per side tuners, black chrome hardware, pearloid pickguard, 500T single coil/490R humbucker exposed polepiece pickups, volume/tone controls, 3-way selector toggle.