Tribute Legacy review by G&L

G&L: Tribute Legacy

I play anything from blues/rock to metal. This guitar fits my style perfectly. I have a traynor amp with a crybaby wah, a grunge distortion pedal, and a phaser. This guitar sounds great with all of the effects. Using the neck and bridge pickups alone can prove noisy, but other than that the sound is clean. Depending on the settings you set the guitar and effects on, the guitar can have a rich, full sound, or a thinner sound, like '60s rock. The guitar has great harmonics.

This is a good match for anybody who plays guitar. I have been playing for almost 4 years and I used an Epiphone les paul special, which made me angry all the time. I got this guitar about a month ago, and it was amazing how much better it felt than my old guitar. The only thing I dislike about this guitar is its noisy pickups, which on distortion can get pretty loud feedback. Compared to a Fender Strat this guitar is the same quality, maybe even better! I only wish the whammy bar holder was a screw in, so the bar wouldn't fall out.

This guitar is perfect for live and personal playing. The hardware will last for a long time, and I would never use a backup guitar for it. The finish seems thick and doesn't look like it will wear off with lots of playing.

This guitar was set up well and the pickups were adjusted great. The bridge is in the perfect place and this guitar doesn't have any visible flaws.

This guitar has 22 frets ans has perfect size frets (in my opinion). It is a solid body in the shape of a Stratocastor. It is a laminated body. I'm not sure of the body wood but it has a maple neck, which feels great. The bridge is a G&L style bridge with. There is three single coil pickups with a 5-way pickup Switch. The neck and middle pickups are placed straight while the bridge pickup is in a diagonal position.