Exit 22 review by Godin

Godin: Exit 22

Purchased from: Steve's Music

It just sounds awesome, it gives a nice warm distortion and a rich clean sound, and I can get a very big range of different sounds without even touching to my amp. I can get very heavy sound to a smooth, bright sound, that's something I like very of that guitar. The only it cannot handle is stuff with aggressive sound, like punk. Outside of this, it is very verstile. But nothing can be perfect, in fact some pickups are noisy.

Really good guitar in all. The only problem is, even if sound is versatile, the look doesn't fit all styles, it has a more jazzy look. But that isn't a big problem since the sound is awesome, I am playing on a Marshall MG30DFX. I really see a huge difference between this guitar and cheap guitars. Before this one, I had a Barracuda guitar (does anyone know this brand) and this one is way better. If I lost it I would maybe not buy this guitar, but certainly another guitar from Godin, because you can see that are made with compassion.

I trust this guitar very much. I don't feel the strings will break after two weeks(a situation I've already saw). The strap buttons looks really tough, I don't think they will break in the middle of gig. The neck is well fixed to the body. The finish is really good and thick, doesn't look like it will go off over time. I could definitely bring it a gig without a backup.

It is just perfect, all guitar is well made. I didn't saw any errors on it. The wood of all the parts is very high quality. It is well assemble. All is straight and well assembled. I saw no problems. It is well finished, all is perfect, there is just nothing wrong except for the pickups are louse but it isn't too bad.

This guitar is awesome. I don't regret the money I spent to buy it, it is really worth it, I even found the price low for this guitar. It is handcrafted in Canada. Available in maple or rosewood fretboard, the neck made of maple, the body is made out of mahogany, and it's all transparent finish give the guitar a very good look. It has the normal controls of an electric (5-way selector volume and tone). It has Godin custom pickups, S/S/H. And I got free with it a superb Gig bag that's worth about 80$ so it's a very good deal.

franc0ph0bic
    it wouldve been a good review if you wouldve either put it through a spelling/grammar checker or learned english. oh and you cant judge sound through an mg
    Mistaa Man
    binjajer wrote: Good choice, but you REALLY should change the amp, man.
    Agreed This guitar is AMAZING. I played it at the shop on a Line 6 Spider, it was AMAZING ! I will have a review before next Thursday, I am buying it on Monday, it's on hold. Can't wait !