LG Hmb review by Godin

Godin: LG Hmb

Purchased from: Jett Landry Music

My style ranges from emo/hardcore to blues, and this guitar suits all my needs. I'm playing it directly out of a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 with only the amps distortion. The guitar can make any number of sounds. The 5 way switching makes it easy to get humbucking tones as well as single coil ones.

This is the perfect guitar. I would highly suggest this guitar to anyone without the budget to buy a Gibson or high end Fender. This guitar is right up there with the high quality gibsons, and for a fraction the price.

I would definitely gig with this guitar without backup, although I ussually have my Telecaster anyways. The hardware is all good, and the strap button are exceptionally well designed.

The action and intonation were perfect, straight from the factory. This in one beutiful guitar. Everything on it is installed perfectly, and the finish is flawless. Theres not much to say, because it is so perfect.

This is a perfectly finished guitar, absolutely no flaws, at least not that Ive noticed yet anyways. It's a 2003 model, Trans Red high Gloss, 24 frets, bolt on neck, absolutley perfect action and intonation, right from the factory, the store made no adjustments when I bought this guitar. It has an H/H pickup setup, 5 way switching. The bridge is a sort of cros of a tune-o-matic and a string through body design. The neck is a nice size, allthough I have played several LG's, and each one is different because they are hand made. It came with an awesome gigbag, that is at least worth 60 or 70 bucks.