HBS580 review by Harley Benton

Harley Benton: HBS580

It suits very greatly my music styles, though I play everything from rock 'n' roll to heavy metal and grunge. I use heavy distortion and crunch with it, and that sounds so incredibly great! With this guitar you can play just everything! The sound is very rich and it's not noisy at all. A bargain, isn't?

I play rock, and this guitar fits my style well. I have been playing for almost 1 and a half years. I have a DigiTech RP80 FX pedal and an 50 watt amp. If this guitar will be stolen I'll painfully and slowly kill that asshole. I love it because it's my first guitar. Have a nice day and peace to the world.

When I first got it, I was like "wow." I started rockin' for hours, until my fingers got messy. The pickups were adjusted perfectly, everything was just great, but it has some finish flaws in the fret borders, but they didn't harm at all.

- Alder body - 2 humbuckers - 3-way toggle Switch - 2 vol, 2 tone controls - Bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fretboard - Saddle width 44mm - 22 frets - Scale 64mm.