G3T Review

manufacturer: Hohner date: 09/22/2004 category: Electric Guitars

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ad free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Hohner: G3T
Usual three pickup configuration (S/S/H) by EMG. Passive volume and tone pot with three individual pickup switches Steinberger licensed tremolo bridge.
 5,418
review (1) 5 comments vote for this gear:
G3T Reviewed by: unregistered, on september 22, 2004

Purchased from: a friend

Features: It looks pretty old I'd say it was made in the 80's, in Korea, it has 24 frets, 3-way and and a steinberger system tuner, it's quite cool. I can't believe I gat it that cheap has, it's black the body style its hmmm well you gat to see it. It's headless and uses a double head strings which I think is very very bad (I can't seem to find the bloody strings in any shop around). // 8

Sound: I play heavy metal/power metal, the guitar's sound its just what I needed the 24 frets aloud me to make ear-bleeding solos, it's very good and it never fails. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: Well the guy gave it to me in a poor condition (I still think he trew it through the stairs before giving it to me.) I had to fix the plug thing I don't how it's called, thats the only thing that was bad in it everything else is ok. // 8

Reliability & Durability: Well I've been playing it for 5/6 years I believe, everything its still in a pretty good shape, the strings had las a long while, swip picking screw strings this strings had las lots of swip pickings its just excellent. // 10

Overall Impression: Heavy metal, it's just what I needed. I can play Iron Maiden songs with just the right tone its just something else pretty good. // 10

Comments