AFS75T review by Ibanez

Ibanez: AFS75T

Great for that jazz rock kind of feel. Using a Crate GLX15 amp with a wha wha pedal. Can be nice and loud to quiet and relaxing. Deep sound brightness can change a lot depending on settings. Guitar has great flexability can do most jazz and rock. Love everything about it except needs a bigger cutaway.

I like to play rock, jazz, and folk so this guitar was perfect. I've been playing a couple of years I own 2 other guitars, and own two amps. I don't regret anything about buying this guitar. If it got stolen I would hunt down and kill the person that took it, but this probably wouldnt happen because I sleep with it. I love everything about the guitar, the sound the shape the vibrato the pickups everything. I love the vibrato with a passion. I compared it to an ESP an Epiphone and a Gretsch, then I realized I didn't have 3400 bucks lyin' around so I got the Ibanez but it was definately better than the ESP and Epiphone. This is a great guitar I would buy it again in an instant.

Nothing was wrong with it except the front humbucker is a little loose but only if you mess with it, playing with it you wouldn't notice it all. It was in perfect condition when I bought it and I'm in love with it.