ARC100 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: ARC100

Purchased from: Millenium Music

I play classic rock and this guitar suits that genre amazingly. It has amazing tone and variety to it. It can play from Pink Floyd to Metallica. I use a Vox AD30VT on Black2X12 with Chorus+Reverb on the Bridge Pickup and it creates a wonderful David Gilmour Shine On You Crazy Diamond sound to it. This guitar has beautiful stock pickups that suit low distortion players. It's bright full and rich of sound.

Like I said I play Classic Rock and it seems to suit my needs perfectly. The neck is slim the body doesn't jab into my ribs at all but it's seems to be a little heavy at times because of the Mahogany. I have been playing for two years now and I have no regrets about getting this guitar and there is nothing that I would have asked before buying it. If it were lost or stolen I would buy a new one but I would try out the ARC500 before and if I like that better I would buy that instead. This guitar has everthing I need.

This guitar is reliable but I'm not sure about Live playing 'cause I haven't played with it Live yet. Even though I would definetly play this guitar at a gig without a back up. The hardware is built strong to last long and the strp buttons are wide so your strap doesn't always slip off. The finish seems to be fine but not great and the would seems to chip easy so you have to be careful our you'll end up with half of a neck(not literally). This guitar will last me for a while to come.

This guitar felt like it was designed for me when I picked it up and tested it out for the first time. The pickups were perfect the bridge was fine and it was in prestine condition no scratches or crummy workmanship. The neck was perfect size and I could just shred up and down.

This guitar was made in China but I'm not sure what year. It has 22 frets with square pearl inlays.The neck is thin and it has medium frets. It is a Maple top and it is a Mahogany set-in neck. It is a cut away body and on it comes a Gibraltar 3 bridge with a quick change Ultra tailpiece.The tailpiece also has fine tuners. It has Active electronics and the guitar gives volume control, a 3-way selector, and tone control. The neck pickup is a ACH1(H) and the Bridge is a ACH2(H) pickup. The tuners are Non-Locking. This guitar came with a gigbag but it wasn't made for it, it was just thrown in.

henrychinaski26
    This is my first guitar, I use a Line 6 Spider III 15 Watt to practice. With my four presets, I can make my guitar sound any where from warm and acoustic, twangy and countryish (telecaster), Heavy bluesy (White Stripes/ZZ Top), Les Paul (Sweet Child O' Mine), and EXXtreme (Muse, Deathmetal). I play all types and it sounds and feels better than most guitars i've tried. It has a good weight to it and build that screams quality, even the finish and paint are awesome. I put on a set of Ernie Ball RPS SLinkey 11-48 and it plays great. Thin set neck and tuneomatic bridge, it looks kind of like Slash's Gibson Les Paul Signature (MSRP $4000) minus the pointed cutaway, pearlazoid inlays, and of course, Seymour Duncan Pro Alnico Pickups. Get it NOW! Also comes in piano black...